Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Life

A few weeks ago I had noticed a birds nest on our playground. I didn't think too much of it. It was nice out the other day and I took Little Man to go down the slide. When I looked up there was a momma Robin sitting on the nest, I didn't want to disturb her so just put Little Man on the slide, then she flew off. So I got up there and there were four perfect little blue eggs in the nest. I took pictures however they were deleted.

I went out last night to take another picture, I was too late. They were already hatching. Three were completely hatched, and one was just coming out of it's egg.

I am just amazed by these precious little birds. How amazingly intricate the nest is that the robin forms from scraps and weaves it together and then how she can lay 4 eggs that are probably the same size as her, then these little birds arrive. God will take care of the birds, I know he loves us so much more!!! Matthew 6:26
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

It was so beautiful to see this new life being born. It was very encouraged and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment